Kahnawà:ke Labor Office (KLO)
The KLO defines the rules governing construction, compensation for industrial accidents and occupational diseases, and occupational health and safety within the Territory of Kahnawà:ke. The major functions of the KLO are as follows:
- Compensation for Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases;
- Occupational Health and Safety;
- Construction Training;
- Certifications of competency in Construction;
- Work conditions in Construction; and
- Workforce mobility in Construction.
The Kahnawà:ke Labor Office is currently developing a standalone website. Until that site is launched, please visit the following pages for similar information:
The Kahnawà:ke Labor Office can be reached by telephone at (450) 638-9974 or by fax at (450) 638-9974.